"QUANTUM SHOT" #62
"The galaxy is expanding - Probably to get away from this planet."
I know, I know, there are tons of these posters (check'em out here or you can even create your own on this site)... but this bunch should de-motivate you faster and more thoroughly. You should be cleansed of all and any enthusiasm in no time flat:
See more at Despair.com
a few posters related to blogosphere:
and finally, if by any chance you are still motivated to put out any effort, you can be assured you will most certainly fail - and then you'll need the following script, or list of answers:
TOP 20 REPLIES TO CLIENTS
- FOR PROGRAMMERS
(when when their programs don't work)
20. "That's weird..."
19. "It's never done that before."
18. "It worked yesterday."
17. "How is that possible?"
16. "It must be a hardware problem."
15. "What did you type in wrong to get it to crash?"
14. "There is something funky in your data."
13. "I haven't touched that module in weeks!"
12. "You must have the wrong version."
11. "It's just some unlucky coincidence."
10. "I can't test everything!"
9. "THIS can't be the source of THAT."
8. "It works, but it hasn't been tested."
7. "Somebody must have changed my code."
6. "Did you check for a virus on your system?"
5. "Even though it doesn't work, how does it feel?
4. "You can't use that version on your system."
3. "Why do you want to do it that way?"
2. "Where were you when the program blew up?"
1. "It works on my machine"
The Trees Are Escaping! The Abandoned Prison in French Guiana
"Great Escape" from the Devil's Island
||The Best of DRB in 2014
Weird & Wonderful 2014 Overview
Videophones from the Future Past
Skype? Smartphone? Google Hangouts?
DRB Feel-Good Issue #26
Loads of cool and rare imagery
"Dark Roasted Blend" - All Kinds of Weird and Wonderful Things, Discovered Daily!"
DRB is a top-ranked and respected source for the best in art, travel and fascinating technology, with a highly visual presentation. Our in-depth articles in many categories make DRB a highly visual online magazine, bringing you quality entertainment every time you open your "feed" reader or visit our site - About DRB
Connect with us and become part of DRB on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus; make sure to subscribe to our updates.
SF ART & BOOK REVIEWS:|
Don't miss: The Ultimate Guide to NEW SF&F Writers!
Fiction Reviews: Classic Cyberpunk: Extreme Fiction
Short Fiction Reviews: Lovecraft's "At the Mountains of Madness" (with pics)
New Fiction Reviews: The Surreal Office
READ OTHER RECENT ARTICLES:
Amazing Automatons, Robots & Victorian Androids
Industrious Clockwork Creatures!
What Kids (Really) Wish For
The Ultimate Imaginary Gifts List
The Last Victorian Leviathan Steam Ship
An Iron Monster, framed in a cloud of billowing white sails
Infinite Music & "Oud" Masterpieces
Unique melody for every day of the year!
DRB Time-Slice: 1930 Design:
Golden Telephone For Pope Pius
You needed to kneel to speak with Pope Pius XII by phone
airplanes | animals | architecture | art | auto | boats | books | cool ads | funny pics | famous | futurism | food
gadgets | health | history | humour | japan | internet | link latte | military | music | nature | photo | russia | steampunk
sci-fi & fantasy | signs | space | sports | technology | trains | travel | vintage | weird